|Fujitsu ductless mini-split air conditioners
and heat pumps offer year-round wholehome
comfort in most climates. As much
as half of the energy used in your home
goes to heating and cooling. So making
smart decisions about your home’s heating
and air conditioning system can have a big
effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
- Easy Installation Copper tubing running through a small 3 to 4-inch opening
in the wall or ceiling easily connects the indoor wall mounted and outdoor units.
- No Ductwork Means No Duct Loss! Halcyon systems lose less than 5%
cooling vs. up to 40% for traditional forced-air systems.
- High SEER Ratings Increased ratings up to 33 SEER mean lower utility bills.
- Individual Zoning Allows you to heat or cool the areas you want, and not the
areas that are unoccupied.
- Rebates To encourage customers to buy energy efficient products, many local
utility companies offer rebates for ductless mini-split systems.